Anne has over a decade of experience in finance, accounting and investment management. Her work focuses on special projects and supporting the investment needs of our retirement plan clients. Her passion is centered around working in an environment where ideas get implemented into action, where systems and processes are constantly being challenged and improved, and where the efforts we make on the investment management side directly impact the lives of our clients. Anne graduated from the University of San Diego with a Bachelor’s of Business Administration.
More about Anne:
- In a former life I was…a food critic. I love to eat!
- On the weekends you’ll find me…practicing yoga and Pilates (Lagree method, anyone??), hanging with my husband and 2 toddlers, and connecting with other family and friends.
- Wellness for me is…balance! I love pairing a healthy meal with a glass of red wine and chocolate or following a workout class by staying up too late chatting with girlfriends. I believe in fighting for health, but not at the expense of missing out on the fullness of life. Balance, not perfection, is where I find true and sustainable wellness.
- Retirement looks like…serving others, focusing on gratitude and being open to new opportunities. I envision staying active, traveling more and hurrying less.
- My heroes are…people who identify and pursue what they are uniquely designed to do. I admire people who lean into their natural gifts and seek to use them to their fullest. Embrace you!