Franklin has over 4 years of experience in the financial services industry including serving as a Financial Advisor to private clients prior to joining the RWG team to best support our 401(k) clients' daily needs. In addition, he has several years of experience working in technology - skills that help everyone at the firm with efficiency and trouble shooting. Franklin holds his MBA from Webster University and his BA from University of California, Riverside.
More about Franklin:
- In a former life I was…Government Contractor working at the Los Angeles Air Force Base.
- On the weekends you’ll find me…Either on the Golf Course trying not to throw my clubs in frustration or with my family.
- Wellness for me is…being mentally and financially healthy. Reducing stress as much as possible from all the challenges of life. Being able to provide for my family presently and in the future.
- Retirement looks like…traveling to as many countries as possible and experiencing new cultures and especially new cuisines.
- My heroes are…my parents who immigrated to this country and provided an amazing life for me while growing up. My wife who continues to amaze me with her strength, intelligence and diligence in raising two young children and still working full time.