Justin has been in the investment management industry for over 13 years and serves as Retirement Wellness Group’s Chief Investment Officer. His years of experience have created deep expertise in portfolio management, operations and wealth management and a passion for process. Prior to joining Retirement Wellness Group, Justin was a wealth manager and co-CIO serving high net worth individuals at an independent wealth management firm in the Bay Area. What he enjoys most about working with RWG is setting participants up for success by guiding the plans through complex financial markets and helping everyone better understand the power of investing.
More about Justin:
- In a former life I was…a surfer, a ski bum, a rock climber, a sailor.
- On the weekends you’ll find me…with my family, exercising or exploring someplace new.
- Wellness for me is…balance, making the time to breath and reflect, pausing.
- Retirement looks like…continuing to contribute meaningfully to the world but with a bit more time to focus on the more important things in life – family, learning, laughing.
- My heroes are…my parents, my mentors and those that take the time to give back to others or pay it forward.