Beau D'Silva, ARPC, AIF®
Beau has over 7 years of experience in the financial industry including advisor experience with M Advisory Group and recordkeeper experience with Transamerica. He holds a Bachelor’s of Liberal Arts from California State University Long Beach and a Master’s in Business Administration (Finance) from University of LaVerne.
More about Beau:
- In a former life…I was a world traveler looking to go anywhere and everywhere! My curiosity for adventure, culture and people inspired me to go see the world.
- On the weekends…you’ll find me running around the basketball court at 6 a.m. and then spending the rest of the day with family doing errands and eating at a restaurant suitable for young children (not easy).
- Wellness for me is…first and foremost taking care of one’s self physically, emotionally and mentally. It involves trying to be present as much as possible but still thinking ahead and being prepared for what’s to come.
- Retirement looks like…setting goals for the next phase of life and continuing to grow and explore. Staying up to date with the ever changing world around us and being mindful of passing on all the valuable experience and knowledge accumulated through our lives.
- My heroes are…people in history who have stood up to the powers of injustice, inhumanity and put their lives at risk so that all of us can live in a better world.