Named a 2020 Top Retirement Plan Advisor under 40 by National Association of Plan Advisors, Schuyler has over 10 years working with business owners, their executive teams and individuals, designing comprehensive financial plans as a fiduciary. He serves as a Member of the RWG/PHC Investment Committee, holds a Bachelor of Arts, Sociology from Harvard University and Master of Business Administration (MBA) from University of Montana.
More about Schuyler:
- In a former life I was…a professional baseball player (briefly!) and a CAD jewelry designer.
- On the weekends you’ll find me…enjoying a family breakfast with my wife and 3 children, tackling home improvement projects, swinging golf clubs or casting a fly line if I’m lucky!
- Wellness for me is…the peace that comes with financial control and freedom, celebrating with my family over good food and drink, and exploring the great outdoors with a fly rod in hand.
- Retirement looks like…traveling to keep up with grown children, teaching at a business school, fly fishing in Montana and adventures with my wife!
- My heroes are…my parents who always put me first with the support and encouragement any kid would be lucky to have. My wife and her coworkers who deliver babies every day. My grandparents who served our country, withstood internment and never missed a little league game.